It’s week 4 of #GBHour and don’t Fridays come around quickly!
Friday see’s Andy Murray aiming to reach the Wimbledon tennis final for the second year running. Lets hope he can go one step further this year and hold that trophy aloft on Sunday afternoon. Good luck Andy!!
Last week during #GBHour we asked you all to get involved with plugging your own business as well as retweeting our tweets and each others. After the event we chose @blurtsmum as our winners and very well deserved it was.
Thanks to Kay and the rest of you in only the third week of #GBHour, we managed to get trending as high as number 5 in the UK so thanks to every one of you for that. Can we better it this week? If Andy is on Centre court between 4-5pm then maybe not but we’ll give it a good go right?
Thanks for supplying the Project Isabella logo Kay and lets hear a little about you.
Kay Patterson, @blurtsmum is the Founder of Project Isabella Graphic Workshop http://projectisabella.com which is a startup business that develops graphics and digital art resources for others to use in commercial or personal ventures. Use is allowed on Print on Demand stores (such as Zazzle, Cafepress) which sets her apart from many other clip art suppliers but the business really pushes the boundaries in graphic marketing by offering free promotion to products created using their graphics and the stores that they are in, be it online or offline.
If you’ve got any questions, give Kay a tweet, she’d be more than happy to help @blurtsmum
Thanks for reading guys and we look forward to seeing you all at #GBHour 4-5pm today.
Don’t forget to retweet our tweets and you could be #GBHour sponsor next time.
Moving home soon? Know somebody who is? Compare your best local removal companies at http://www.comparemymove.com/request-quote/ and get up to 6 FREE removal quotes from your best local companies. You could even save up to 70%
- #GBHour Trending in the UK (gbhour.wordpress.com)
- #GBHour makes it’s Twitter debut (gbhour.wordpress.com)
- Workwear Express Helping Wimbledon Fans Move from the Sofa to the Court (prweb.com)
- Andy Murray: I feared Wimbledon exit against Fernando Verdasco (metro.co.uk)
- Group Sessions, Giggles and New Techniques (celialadygarden.com)
- Wimbledon Final tickets available as Andy Murray prepares to make tennis history (prweb.com)
- #GBHour 21st June 2013 Sponsored by PhaTStuff Designs (gbhour.wordpress.com)
- #GBHour 21st June – How it went (gbhour.wordpress.com)
- RBS – bailed out by £45billion of taxpayers’ cash – blow more than a quarter of a million on hospitality at Wimbledon and snub their Andy Murray seats (dailyrecord.co.uk)
- The #GBHour debut 14th June 2013 – How it went (gbhour.wordpress.com)