#GBHour is a weekly networking event on Twitter. Follow @GBHourFriday4pm on Twitter and get involved with some Great British networking fun. Each week we choose a winner to be the following week’s sponsor giving. This gives the winning business some great exposure as well as a place on our blog.
Get it in your diary, every Friday 4-5PM, we’d love to see you there.
#GBHour is powered by @CompareMyMove. If you’re moving home, get over to http://www.comparemymove.com/request-quote/ and compare your best local removal companies Get up to 6 FREE removal quotes from your best movers.
- Moving home? Compare removal quotes at comparemymove.com (gbhour.wordpress.com)
- Compare My Move gets Twitter boost from Theo Paphitis (comparemymove.wordpress.com)
- Cardiff ‐based Compare My Move gets a Twitter Boost from Theo Paphitis (prfire.co.uk)
- 70% of UK Home Movers Using Removal Comparison Websites (comparemymove.wordpress.com)
- It’s Competition Time On Twitter (gbhour.wordpress.com)
- The #GBHour debut 14th June 2013 – How it went (gbhour.wordpress.com)