It’s week 3 of #GBHour and as the excitement builds in anticipation of another great event today, we’re delighted to announce that our sponsors this week are Coochy Coo Nappy Cakes @CoochyCooNappyC
Today see’s Andy Murray and Laura Robson aiming to make it into the next round of Wimbledon. We also see the start of the Glastonbury festival so expect rain!
Last week during #GBHour we asked you all to get involved with plugging your own business as well as retweeting our tweets and each others. After the event we chose Coochy Coo Nappy Cakes @CoochyCooNappyC as our winners and they will be the sponsor of today’s #GBHour. Thanks to for supplying the above logo and we hope you enjoy it today.
So what do Coochy Coo Nappy Cakes do?
They are a professional, established business who specialise in creating adorable, affordable nappy cakes and a range of new baby gifts starting from as little as £2.50.
Check out their website for some amazing ideas http://www.coochycoonappycakes.co.uk/
Thanks for reading guys an we look forward to seeing you all at #GBHour 4-5pm today.
Don’t forget to retweet our tweets and you could be #GBHour sponsor next time.
Moving home soon? Know somebody who is? Compare your best local removal companies at http://www.comparemymove.com/request-quote/ and get up to 6 FREE removal quotes from your best local companies. You could even save up to 70%
- The #GBHour debut 14th June 2013 – How it went (gbhour.wordpress.com)
- Slice of Nappy Cake anyone? (uglytruthaboutmotherhood.wordpress.com)
- Gender Reveal Celebrations (eliteinspirationsblogger.com)
- Huggies TweetPee informs you when its nappy change time (HEXUS.net)
- #GBHour 21st June – How it went (gbhour.wordpress.com)
- This Yummy Mummy Means Business (theformationscompany.com)
- Excuse Me Miss, Can I Have Some Coochie? My Summer Jam Struggles & Successes (madamenoire.com)
- Good news for Glastonbury as June draws to a close with warm sunny spells (itv.com)
- #GBHour 21st June 2013 Sponsored by PhaTStuff Designs (gbhour.wordpress.com)